Last Updated on October 6, 2021 by Rajeev Bagra
Here are the SEO tools, tutorials, and features by SEMrush I recommend to take a look at:
- The Listing Management Tool: Make your business visible – boost your local rankings.
- The SEMrush Affiliate Program: Earn affiliate commission while promoting SEMrush on your blog/website/social media network.
- SEO Fundamentals Course.
- SEMrush Academy: Free online digital marketing courses and exams.
- Keyword Research Course With Greg Gifford.
- Content Marketing Toolkit Course.
- SEO made easy! Audit your site, discover backlink opportunities and ways to grow.
- PPC Made Easy! Keyword research, competitor analysis, ad copy ideas.
- Looking to build backlinks or find which ones to disavow? Try this tool FREE!
- Analyze and Discover Your Competitor’s SEO.
- Curious Where You Rank in Google? Find Out Here!
- Want an SEO Audit? Click here to have 100 pages of your site audited online in just 5 minutes and FREE!
Not surprisingly, brands like Flippa (marketplace to buy/sell domains, websites, apps) rely on SEMrush to gauge SEO strength of a website/online store. A buyer after all needs to ascertain strength and weakness of a website in terms of SEO parameters like ranked keywords, backlinks, and more… SEMrush under one umbrella provides actionable insights that will help buyer chalk out a future plan in case he or she decides to buy a web property.
As a seller on Flippa, I often end up partnering new buyers. Once a website is purchased from me and the buyer shows interest in some form of partnering such as me taking care of SEO of the website going forward, I immediately send buyer the status of website making use of this free SEMrush tool: On-Page SEO Checker.
It is the pro version that will help get the most of this software tool. Since the buyer has just bought a new website, it might be a bit of a too much to expect him or her going immediately for a paid plan. So, free version which too handy is my way to start with.
Each website is categorized as a project. For WooSplendid.com, main dashboard will show projects under My Projects.
The free plan will allow one project.
During migration, the WordPress plugin used Updraft Plus. On checking, it was noticed that Upload file was not successfully loaded resulting in texts with posts and pages showing but images not showing.
Since Upload File needs more memory, the earlier shared hosting was not fit to upload from the Word Press admin dashboard. I did not try FTP option. Might be, FTP option could have been successful but since I had extra hosting space with my AWS Lightsail, I created one more WordPress instance. Next, I uploaded successfully the five Updraft Plus files.
Since the account credential of domain name is with the buyer, I have informed the buyer about the image not uploaded issue and asked to edit A name with a fresh hosting that is with AWS.
This is just an example how SEMrush can bring into notice lapses so that steps can be taken to correct.